I have completed the pad stitching, but not the hand stitching and I think I have tendinitis. I've been loading up on the turmeric tea to help with any extra inflammation and claw hand all this hand stitching is causing.
This past weekend, I took in the seams about 1/4" each, added the facing, stitched the seams to the underlining, added the back stay and finished the hem.
I drafted the back stay from the pattern. Measure 8" down from the center back, 3" down from the armhole and connect the dots.
The directions said to blind stitch the hem, but I didn't see the point since I am adding a lining, so I attached the top and bottom with caste stitching.
I'm determined to finish this bad boy while it's still cold! Let's say in the next two weeks...ok, well maybe 3, but shooting for 2. :)