Wednesday, April 10, 2019

New Look 6560

I've been looking for a wrap top pattern that was simple and versatile and when I found New Look 6560, I knew I found the perfect pattern! There are several sleeve and collar options and view C only has 3 pattern pieces (not including the facing). My pattern is actually D0934, but New Look changed the pattern number to 6560.



The length is a little short, I forgot to add length to this fabric, but I have a second one on my dress form now that I added 2" too.  



Let's talk about how adorable this fabric is! There is a local fabric shop in town and when I first found this fabric I wanted to make a jumpsuit, but after doing a muslin the style was not flattering so I converted it to a top. And I couldn't be happier! 




No comments:

Post a Comment